The Quality of Pet Food Ingredients  

Posted by — Kim in , , , , , , ,

Here's a great video series that I thought I would pass on...hope you find it interesting! –Kim

The Best Pet Foods You Can Buy

Proactive veterinarian Dr. Karen Becker visits an upscale pet boutique to evaluate the quality of the different types of pet food.




Dr. Becker's Comments:
Ever since I did 13 Pet Foods – Ranked from Great to Disastrous, many of you have been asking me to compile a detailed list of what I consider to be high quality commercially available pet foods. You've asked, "What’s the best food I can buy for my pet?"
My answer is there’s really not one best food. The more variety you feed your dog or cat, and the more species-appropriate the food is, the better you are nourishing your pet for a lifetime.
To give you an idea of the different types of higher quality pet foods available on the market today, I visited a Madison, Wisconsin upscale pet boutique called Bad Dog Frida. The store owners graciously opened their doors to me and allowed me to take viewers on a tour of the store to learn how to make good choices when buying pet food.
Source:
http://healthypets.mercola.com/sites/healthypets/archive/2011/05/10/my-top-3-pet-food-picks-from-an-upscale-boutique-shop.aspx
http://healthypets.mercola.com/sites/healthypets/archive/2011/05/17/the-quality-of-pet-food-ingredients-part-2.aspx
© Copyright 1997-2013 Dr. Joseph Mercola.


Also, see:
 

This entry was posted on Tuesday, July 23, 2013 at Tuesday, July 23, 2013 and is filed under , , , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

List of No-kill Shelters and Rescues

List of No-kill Shelters and Rescues: 
NATIONAL SEARCH
Find local shelters near you! LOCAL SEARCH
You can adopt or foster from any of these shelters or donate to support their efforts. Be sure to confirm that they are a "no-kill" shelter. Then, be a part of the solution!

<< – Newer Posts / Older Posts – >>
CLICK HERE FIRST; THEN CLICK THE PAGE LINK BELOW.