Here's a great video that I thought I would pass on...it makes sense! –Kim
The Apology Video
Please take a moment and view this video that deals with the reality of pet ownership. In rescue, we urge our adopters to consider all aspects of owning a pet before they decide to make an addition to their life and family.
- Top 10 Reasons Dogs are Dumped at Shelters
- I'm a Good Dog...
- The High Costs of Pet Care
- How to Afford Veterinary Care Without Mortgaging the Kids
- Recession Hits Shelters Hard
- You CAN Heal Your Sick Pet at Home
- I Don't Have Time for "It" Anymore...
This entry was posted on Wednesday, June 19, 2013 at Wednesday, June 19, 2013 and is filed under abandoned, abuse, adoption, age, aggression, anxiety, barking, behavior, biting, chewing, Dogs, habits, health, housetraining, jumping, rescue, Top Dog Blog, video . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .