I am a Forever Dog  

Posted by — Kim in , , , , , , ,

Here's a great picture/poster that reminds us: their lives are completely in our hands! –Kim

I am a Forever Dog, not an 'Until Dog'

      Source: Raise the Woof

I AM A FOREVER DOG, NOT AN 'UNTIL DOG.'
 
I'm not an "until you get bored with me" dog.
I'm not an "until you find a girlfriend" dog.
I'm not an "until you have a baby" dog.
I'm not an "until you have to move" dog.
I'm not an "until you have no time" dog.
I'm not an "until I get old" dog.
I'm a forever dog.
If you can't give me forever, then I'm not your dog.
IT'S REALLY THAT SIMPLE.


See, also:
 

This entry was posted on Tuesday, November 5, 2013 at Tuesday, November 05, 2013 and is filed under , , , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

List of No-kill Shelters and Rescues

List of No-kill Shelters and Rescues: 
NATIONAL SEARCH
Find local shelters near you! LOCAL SEARCH
You can adopt or foster from any of these shelters or donate to support their efforts. Be sure to confirm that they are a "no-kill" shelter. Then, be a part of the solution!

<< – Newer Posts / Older Posts – >>
CLICK HERE FIRST; THEN CLICK THE PAGE LINK BELOW.