It pays to ask lots of questions and then shop around... Your pet deserves that much! –Kim
Many Veterinary Bills Include 'Inappropriate' CostsIs Your Pet's Doctor on the Up-and-Up?
Despite guidelines that recommend vaccinating dogs with key vaccines every three years, many veterinarians continue to push annual vaccinations, a CBC Marketplace investigation reveals. And when dogs get annual jabs, pet owners may be getting gouged. See the full-length investigation video (22 mins.).
Source: CBC Radio-Canada
Copyright © CBC 2014
- VIDEO: Barking Mad (Full-length Investigation) (22 mins.)
- Bottom Line Blurs Vet Practices
- Vaccines are Not Harmless Preventive Medicine
- The 'Drugification' of Veterinary Medicine
- The High Costs of Pet Care
- Financial Assistance with Vet Bills
- Bark Softening: Fiction and Fact
- The Single Biggest Contributor to the Decline of Our Pet's Health
- Heal Your Sick Pet at Home, Without Going to the Vet
- Ask a Vet Online
This entry was posted on Monday, August 18, 2014 at Monday, August 18, 2014 and is filed under abuse, age, antibiotics, Dogs, health, immunizations, Information, laws, medication, news, prevention, safety, sick, Top Dog Blog, toxic, toxins, vaccination, Veterinarian, video . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .