Here's help for shelters and individuals struggling to cover their vet expenses! –Kim
Getting Help from the Private Sector
Here is a list of organizations that provide financial assistance.
Visit their Web site to see if you qualify and meet their criteria.
- Brown Dog Foundation – browndogfoundation.org
- Canine Cancer Awareness – caninecancerawareness.org
- Care Credit – carecredit.com
- Cats in Crisis – catsincrisis.org
- Extend Credit – extendcredit.com
- Fairy Dog Parents – fairydogparents.org
- Frankie's Friends – frankiesfriends.com
- Gracie's Mission – graciesmission.org
- In Memory of Magic – imom.org
- Paws 4 a Cure – paws4acure.org
- Shakespeare Animal Fund – shakespeareanimalfund.org
- The Dog & Cat Cancer Fund – dogfund.org
- The Magic Bullet Fund – themagicbulletfund.org
- The Mosby Foundation – themosbyfoundation.org
- The Pet Fund – thepetfund.com
- Red Rover – redrover.org
- The Riedel & Cody Fund – riedelcody.org
You can also check with national animal organizations for more info.
- Homeopathy Course & Med Kit
- Heal Your Pet at Home
- Dr. Jones' Ultimate Canine Health Formula
- Ask a Vet Online
- Subscribe to Dogs Naturally Magazine
This entry was posted on Friday, July 11, 2014 at Friday, July 11, 2014 and is filed under abandoned, abuse, adoption, boarding, Dogs, emergency, fostering, health, homeopathy, Information, medication, poster, rescue, shelters, stray, therapy, Top Dog Blog, Veterinarian . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .