Homeopathy Home Study Course & Kit  

Posted by — Kim in , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

Valuable Resource...
   

18 Remedies that Can Save You Thousands on Vet Bills and Save Your Dog from Toxic and Harmful Medications


You're probably here because you want to help your dog live a long and healthy life. You've come to the right place.

You are about to discover why a simple understanding of homeopathy can give you the ability to respond quickly to many injuries and illnesses and even keep your dog out of the emergency vet clinic.

Dr. Will Falconer is considered one of the top homeopathic vets in North America and his clients pay top dollar just to get a one hour consult. Dogs Naturally has asked Dr. Falconer to summarize much of his work into a easy-to-use course to help dog owners – for a fraction of the cost of a homeopathic vet visit.


Imagine being able to confidently respond to illness or injury, quickly and safely.

It may seem like an impossible challenge to treat your dog at home, but you can do it! I know this because it wasn't long ago that I felt the same way as you.

I was tired of taking my dogs to the vet's office for muscle strains or sudden illnesses like diarrhea and vomiting, and walking out with a huge bill and an expensive bottle of anti-inflammatories or antibiotics that I didn't like giving my dogs. I knew they were harmful to their health and that there had to be a better way; but I just didn't know how to change.

Then one day, my puppy became ill with parvo. He was dying and I was terrified!

The worst part was that I no longer had faith in conventional veterinary care and I didn't know where to turn. Out of desperation, I turned to homeopathy and something amazing happened: within 12 hours of giving my puppy his first remedy, he went from deathly ill to eating and pooping normally. It was that moment that changed everything for me and for my dogs.


I witnessed the amazing results that homeopathy can provide and over the years, I've successfully treated my dogs for muscle strains, sudden fevers, mastitis, hot spots, puncture wounds and more – without the need for a veterinary visit and for just pennies per treatment. And the best part is: I was able to do it all without harmful drugs.

This course and emergency kit was developed so you too can start using the world's fastest growing form of medicine to treat your dog for injury and illness – quickly and safely. And this Home Study Course is taught by the certified homeopathic veterinarian and teacher extraordinaire who treats my own dogs: Dr. Will Falconer.

In his more than 30 years of veterinary practice, Dr. Falconer has been able to prevent over 90% of his patients from ever needing to go to the emergency clinic or take drugs. You can have the same results for less than the cost of one emergency vet visit!

I hope you join us and witness your own miracle in healing.

PSFor a limited time, you'll save 20% off the course, plus you’ll receive over $100 in bonuses.

*** See What's Included:


This entry was posted on Wednesday, July 9, 2014 at Wednesday, July 09, 2014 and is filed under , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 comments

Post a Comment

List of No-kill Shelters and Rescues

List of No-kill Shelters and Rescues: 
NATIONAL SEARCH
Find local shelters near you! LOCAL SEARCH
You can adopt or foster from any of these shelters or donate to support their efforts. Be sure to confirm that they are a "no-kill" shelter. Then, be a part of the solution!

<< – Newer Posts / Older Posts – >>
CLICK HERE FIRST; THEN CLICK THE PAGE LINK BELOW.